Demonic Duel Academy
Demonic Duel Academy
Demonic Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demonic Duel Academy

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Demonic Duel Academy! 

Avatar Gallery---Private Message an Admin (Chaos Knight, Admin, Kite~, Draco-Equiste, [finalpain]Alpha, Bnds3) any pictures you want in the galley. Up to THREE pictures in the Gallery for EACH Member. You can message an Admin to change your picture, if you don't want it in there anymore, and/or someone else already requested it.

Top posters
[finalpain]Alpha
Time to get back to Work I_vote_lcapTime to get back to Work I_voting_barTime to get back to Work I_vote_rcap 
bnds3
Time to get back to Work I_vote_lcapTime to get back to Work I_voting_barTime to get back to Work I_vote_rcap 
Chaos Knight
Gamma Tord
{Blink}Dark
Admin
XxZeroxX
Tsukune101
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Time to get back to Work
Time to get back to Work EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:14 pm by Chaos Knight

» Favorite Music
Time to get back to Work EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:54 am by Gamma Tord

» Earn Duel Points
Time to get back to Work EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:22 pm by Chaos Knight

» Academy Family
Time to get back to Work EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:38 am by [finalpain]Alpha

» LOADA VS CSA
Time to get back to Work EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:38 am by [finalpain]Alpha

» Reputation to Duel Points
Time to get back to Work EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:26 pm by [finalpain]Alpha

» Bnds3's never ending deck shop
Time to get back to Work EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:25 pm by [finalpain]Alpha

» The ban game
Time to get back to Work EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:58 pm by [finalpain]Alpha

» Mobile Chat Box and Username Glow
Time to get back to Work EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:56 pm by [finalpain]Alpha

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
1. Celestial Dragon Academy
Enemies

Pending Affiliates

Discovered Academies

1. Galactic Duel Academy 2. Generation Duel Academy 3. Crimson Duel Academy 4. Legendary Duel Academy 5. North Academy 6. Cyber Soul Academy 7. United Nation Academy 8. Resurrection Duel Academy 9. Orichalcos Duel Academy 10. Phoenix Duel Academy 11. Celestial Dragons Academy 12. Next Gen Duel Academy 13. Armageddon Duel Academy 14. Cyber Duel Academy 15. Chaos Duel Academy

Time to get back to Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chaos Knight
Founder
Founder
Chaos Knight

Duel Points : 29837

Time to get back to Work Empty
PostSubject: Time to get back to Work   Time to get back to Work EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Ok, we need more Recruits. If anyone gets on anymore and sees this, please recruit some more people. We also need testers, so probably look for those First. 

---Edited---

Okay, guys, sorry I've been offline line for a while and now this academy is dead. But, we can resurrect it, per se. I'm trying to get back on the Dueling Network and we need to recruit, badly. Look for testers first, as said above. Once we have testers, we can get everything in order.
Back to top Go down

Time to get back to Work

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demonic Duel Academy :: Announcments-